09 May 2010

Five Posts in Five Days

This blog has seen more active days.

I suppose that-- as its subtitle indicates-- it is a chronicle of a learning experience.

As a teacher I have learned that time and sleep are more precious than I ever realized as a full-time Soldier. There you have it...my excuse for skipping weeks.

When I began this blog as a regular cathartic exercise for venting my frustrations with the Army, I was pretty faithfully posting once weekly. After the deployment I proudly professed, "The Blog Will Go On!"

My fidelity to that promise has waned, but I am getting back on track.

In order to atone for my dereliction, I am offering:

FIVE POSTS in FIVE DAYS.

Look for exciting expositions on topics that you've come to expect from your humble Loyal Cynic, such as yesterday's (which is not included in the five-- it's like a bonus).

Read on.

1 comment: